Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Westfalen fabrics trickle in!


I am so happy that my Westfalen fabrics are now coming in! It's been a long time since I have had them in stock and again I am just so pleased at the quality!

Simply put, Westfalen doesn't skimp in the production of their fabrics. The fabrics are always manufactured under the Oeko-tex 100 standard for one (free of harmful substances which makes them especially great to use for baby products!) and I know from personal experience with these fabrics, that you can wash and wear them for years. The colors do not wash out and the garments retain their form.


Personally when I spend precious hours cutting and sewing clothes I want the quality of the material to be outstanding. It would be so frustrating to me if the clothes looked badly after a few washes and/or came apart!



This time around I ordered a lot of Westfalen classic prints that have been in production for 75 years! If you think you could only sew country quilts with them you are mistaken :0) Have a look at a recent fashion show in Germany with international designs, such as Saris, all using classic prints from Westfalen here. Don't the clothes look amazing?!

Even more fabric goodness from Westfalen are on the way, so stay tuned!

blog siggy

No comments: